Pages

Monday 16 July 2018

Food

What is this?
If you've ever eaten something from New Zealand and thought it was 
the best thing in the world you're wrong, because the best thing in the world, is skydiving out of your private jet and instead of a parachute, you have a jetpack. But the second best thing in the world is the amazing food that they have in Israel. I'm telling you, you haven't lived until you've tasted the food in Israel. Oh, and by the way, if anyone can guess what the pink thing i'm holding up is, you get a prize. 
Best lunch ever!

Best hummus ever.

 Holy bread!


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora ano
    Well give me a clue please - sweet or savoury?? You know how competitive I am!! Wow - the food looks absolutely divine. I look forward to you sharing some recipes on your return. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shai - does the pink thing start with T? I think I know what it is....
    I agree with Koka Jo - the food in the photos looks delicious although I'm not sure about this pink item though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMM.... maybe pickled t_ _ _ _ _ _?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I don't actually know what the pink thing is. I'll try find out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.