Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Duathlon

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the Duathlon
 today!
  • Success Criteria:

    • It makes sense when I read it
    • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
    • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it

  • When we finish, we line our bikes up near the preschool from youngest to oldest
  • Year 6s ran 3,2,2 (3 laps of the field, 2 laps of the rezerve, 2 laps of the field)
  • Year 5s ran 2,2,2 (2 laps of the field, 2 laps of the rezerve, 2 laps of the field)
  • Year 4s ran 2,1,1 (2 laps of the field, 2 laps of the rezerve, 1 laps of the field)
  • Year 3s ran 1,1,1 (1 laps of the field, 1 laps of the rezerve, 1 laps of the field)
Before the duathlon instead of there being butterflies in my tummy, there were full grown dragons in my tummy. It didn't help that my bike tyre POPPED on the way to school. I was so annoyed because I would have come a placing but when I ran the whole duathlon somehow I came 6. I had to run about 2 whole kilometers and everyone else ran about 1 kilometer and biked 1 kilometer. I definitely bet my personal goal. It was such a great feeling when I finished the bike because I was coming about 12 but then I sprinted as hard as I could and passed SIX people. The duathlon went great for me because I was really gutted I was the only one running, but when I came 6th, omg I felt great. Sadly I didn't make the top 5 who went to interschools but between you and me, I'm not doing that all over again. I felt... Sick!

4 comments:

  1. Shai, What a fantastic attitude you have - nothing compares to having a positive mindset! Wow - you ran 2 km's? I feel tired just reading that! Congratulations on your top effort at the duathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shai,

    That tyre popping really had a big impact on the placing for your placing. As I was reading because of the words you chose to use I really felt your pain about your placing after all of that running - phew!! Just checking - what is the rezerve?

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reserve is the big field across the road from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.