Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Maths Buddy

Today, our teacher put us math groups. My math group includes Tamsin, Teifi, Amelia, Hannah, Caitlin and yours truly Shai. For maths our group went on Maths Buddy. After we did that we had to write about what we did in Maths Buddy. This is what I wrote. Today on Maths Buddy I was working on long division and long multiplication. Last night I was confused about long multiplication so I asked my dad (who has a PHD in maths) to teach me an easier way to do long multiplication which he did. I still didn't get how to do long division but Miss Kingi is helping me with that now. She just taught me how to do long subtraction and now to me it's really easy. I don't know why but I just really like long multiplication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.