Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Welcome to my blog

Hi! My name Shai I am a year 6 at Wainui Beach School, Gisborne NZ. This is my first blog ever! I'll try and write a chapter on this blog every week to show off my learning in 2018. My favorite sport is Football/Soccer and my favorite subject is maths. I love going to the beach and mucking around with friends. I love my family and friends as well as animals. My favorite animal is a Tasmanian Devil.

Please leave some feedback once you've read my work. THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shai - I am looking forward to reading the chapters about your learning journey this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Shai

    I am looking forward to following your learning journey! Kia kaha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.