Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Bush Build


Hi this is my first post in a week and i'm going to give you a review of my favourite thing that happened last week.

So on last Tuesday I made this blog and fiddled around with all the settings and had some fun with it. Saturday was my most favourite part of the week because Antonio (My friend) and I made this epic balcony out in the bush with just some left over wood, a hammer, some nails and a spade. Its one metre above the ground and you can hold 4 year 6 kids on it at the same time. It took us 1 and a half hours but it was worth every excruciating pain and nasty mosquito bite. To sum it all up it was a great day.(At the end of every post i'm going to make an emoji of how I felt.) 😋

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shai
    It is great to read that you and Antonio spent your spare time being creative-wow! Your project sounds impressive. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!!! Encore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.