Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Bring back the Mona Lisa


Image result for mona lisaToday was the most fun I've had in such a long time! My sister, dad, mum and I went to an Escape Room for the first time and finished in less then an hour. The Escape Room was about bringing back the Mona Lisa and blocking the secret entrance that Carmen Sandiego (the thief) made to steal the Mona Lisa. It took us around 15 minutes to complete the first question (which I solved) and we had lots more. But after that we whizzed through it and finished it in 59 minutes and 29 seconds. That's right, we made it with 31 seconds to spare. You can't get closer than that. It was so fun we're going to do another one soon! The guy who runs it was really nice and gave us 2 clues along the way. My favourite part was when my dad got the pipe and was going to poke it into the painting but was just joking. Then my sister got the pipe and did exactly the same thing except actually did it, so it revealed a secret entrance and the painting fell with a loud bang which made my mum and sister scream which made me scream because I thought the screams were coming from inside the entrance. After that we all had a laugh and kept cracking codes.


4 comments:

  1. That looks great Shai! Koka Rachel created a digital break out for us teachers to solve this afternoon... no screaming though! Thanks for sharing your travels - between you and Kaya, I am learning a lot! Koka Ngaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my posts. And I only screamed because I thought it was coming from inside the secret entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shai,
    It sounds like you had a fantastic day.......cracking codes with your family - fun plus! It is a pleasure to read about your travels - always interesting to learn about new way and new places. We have been having fantastic weather here (I know - not the same sort of temperatures as you!) but we have had a sunny July wiht lots of surf.

    I looked forward to reading more about your travels.

    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilatov Storm
    I hope you keep having good weather and lots of fun in the surf. Although if it was 40 degrees in NZ, it would be different because the sun here isn't so dangerous because of the equator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.