Pages

Saturday 28 July 2018

Bowling

Yesterday my sister, mum, dad, and I went bowling. It was really fun with good music and cool lights. Before we got in the car, mum and I made a deal. If I win I can buy whatever chocolate I want. But if my mum wins, I have to give her a foot massage thinking I would beat her although I've never seen her play. Sadly I underestimated her and she beat me. Of course my dad came first because he's a bowling god and I came third because my mum got 2 strikes on the last 4 bowls but before that I was coming second.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shai

    Thanks for sharing your whanau adventures and experiences. What an amazing time you are all having. The bowling alley looks amazing. Make sure mum gets the best foot massage ever!
    I look forward to reading more about your travels.
    Koka Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G you just reminded me! It's been 4 days and I still haven't given my mum a foot massage. Better get onto that, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I forgot to write my name so it says Unknown.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.