Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Kayaking

Image result for Kfar Blum kayaking
Today we went Kayaking along the Jordan river around 12:00 pm.
The water was freezing cold but refreshing so it was fun when we jumped in and out of the boat even though we're not meant to because
"It's not safe" but everyone does it anyway. At first you really don't want to get in because the water's freezing cold but all you need  is a little push. Sometimes literally, I was counting down from 3 and I ended up taking 10 seconds for me to get to 2 so my dad just pushed me in, I thanked him because it was refreshing and it would have took me 5 minutes until I got in. After that Alon and I just floated with our life jackets until the rapids came.
We went with my family and my 2 cousins, Alon and Gali, who are also twins.
Image result for Kfar Blum kayaking
Zip line going into the Jordan.
The best bit was when we went down the rapid at the end because it was really bumpy and water was flying everywhere.
Image result for kfar blum kayaking
Archery
After that we usually go on all the fun things that are also there like climbing walls, big ropes that you climb on in the trees, archery, and the zip line that goes into the Jordan. The Zip line is the best part because there's a climbing wall on the side so you can get up like that or you can use the ladders, and just the adrenaline and the feeling of zooming down into the freezing cold water. Next time were going to pay some extra money so we can go on the fun rides.
Image result for Kfar Blum kayaking
Zip line with a climbing wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.