Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Cybersmart-Replying to Comments

Today koka Maria came in and taught us about replying to Blog Posts. If you don't remember koka Maria from my last blog posts, every Wednesday she comes in and teaches us about cybersmart and how to use our chromebooks correctly. So today she came in and taught us how to write a quality reply to blog posts. We looked at 6 peoples blog posts that have already done this with koka Maria. Then we read there replies and wrote about what you need, what you should have, and what you could have. I wrote that...
-You need to reply to their question if they have one.
-Say a greeting like hi.
I didn't write correct punctuation because you need that in everything. For my should have, I wrote...
-Good structure to help your feedback.
-The same content as the writing or the replies.

-Make sure the reply is positive.

For my could have I haven't finished so I haven't wrote anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.