Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

Canada Center.

Related imageYesterday my family, my dad's cousin and his family, and my cousins Alon and Gali, and their family, all went to the Canada Center. No It's not in Canada, it's a place about 20 minutes drive north. It has iJump complex, which is a trampoline park, bowling, swimming pool, cinema and Ice skating rink. Since we've already went bowling 3 times we just went Ice skating and trampolining. Ice Skating was really fun but really hard. Since I've only been Ice Skating once in my life 2 years ago, it took me a long time to get off of the side rail; although, after I let go of the side rail I think I did pretty good for my first try in 2 years.

Related image
When we got to iJump I straight away started trying to slam dunk the basketball. Sadly I was a few inches short and couldn't slam dunk. My favourite part was that all the trampolines where just close enough so I could try and jump from one to another. The trick is to go diagonal but try and mix it up a bit so It's not boring. The funniest part was when I started digging a hole in the foam pit so I got be in the air for longer and found a good pair of glasses at the bottom that looked really new. After that we got some ice cream and we all had a go in the massage chair which was really relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.