Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Slow Write

This week, our class made a slow write. I didn't know what a slow write was at first but when someone
explains it it's really fun. It's just when your teacher or someone writes some instructions
and you follow them and write a story about it

Slow Writing Prompt


Sentence 1:  Start with the word ‘although’
Sentence 2:  Must have 3 adjectives in a list
Sentence 3:  This sentence must focus on the sense of smell/taste/touch or hearing
Sentence 4:  Must be 12 words long.
Sentence 5:  Must start with an adverb.
Sentence 6:  This sentence must contain a question mark
Sentence 7:  This sentence must have a list with 3 commas
Sentence 8:  This sentence must end with a sound word (onomatopoeia) and an
      exclamation mark.

Here's my slow write.

Although I was scared, I peek under my bed. And there, standing before me was the biggest, ugliest,
hairiest, spider I have ever seen. I feel the spider crawl onto my arm.
I stay as still as I can, the spider stops mid-path.
Gently, I pick the spider up and as soon as I did, I regretted it. Am I going to die? I think. The spider
spits green, gooey, acidic, acid all over my clothes. Aaaaagh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.