Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Sun, Wind or Rain

Today I finished a reading article that was called Sun, wind or rain. Sun, wind or rain is basically an article about weather and how you can read weather by looking at clouds and other things. It was quite interesting because our family usually watch the weather so now I know how they predict the weather and why they get 9/10 percent of the weather correct. My favourite part of the article was probably when they predicted the weather by seeing if there's pebbles in the fish and if there is, than bad weather is coming. After we read the article and completed a whole bunch of questions then we had to do some more research about clouds and pick two clouds to write about and see what the difference is between them. As you can see, I copy and pasted my Google Drawing down below so you can see what I've done. Here's some links to show you what I did before that. Sun wind or Rain
Sun, Wind or Rain 2. I hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shai,
    Thanks for summarising some of the main points of the article, the pebbles in the fish was very informative!Accurate descriptions of the two types pf clouds that you chose. Do you think they had any similarities?
    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.